Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it.
– Proverbs 22:6
The mission of Faith Academy is to deliver a superior Christian education that supports the development of the child’s total need: academic, spiritual, physical, emotional, and social.
- To allow Christ Jesus to return to the classrooms.
- Jesus said, “Suffer the little children to come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.” Matt. 19:14, Without Him, we can do nothing. Children have a hunger for Jesus and are eager to learn.
- To welcome the presence of the Anointed Teacher – The Holy Spirit.
- To create a reverence for our Heavenly Father.
- To train the student in the knowledge of the Son of God (Jesus).
- To help shape the character of the student to become a (living epistle) true disciple of Christ.
- To provide a Godly environment for the student to receive a high quality education.
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
– John 3:16
The Bible is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative written Word of God. (II Timothy 3:16; II Peter 1:21)
There is one God manifested in three persons: God, the Father; God, the Son; and God, the Holy Spirit eternally existent. (Matthew 28:19; II Corinthians 13:14)
Christianity is based upon:
- The deity of Jesus Christ (John 1:1, 14, 18)
- His sinless life (I Peter 2:21, 22)
- His virgin birth (Matthew 1:18-25)
- His miracles (Acts 2:22)
- His atoning death through His shed blood (Romans 5:6-11)
- His burial (Matthew 27:57-66)
- His bodily resurrection (Ephesians 1:19, 20)
- His ascension to the right hand of God, the Father (Ephesians 1:20, 21)
- The rapture of the Church (I Thess. 4:15-18; John 14:3)
- His second coming (Acts 1:11)
- The New Birth is necessary for all through confession and belief in the Lord Jesus Christ. (Rom. 10:9, 10; John 3:3-6)
- In the Baptism in the Holy Spirit. (Acts 2:4; 10:44-48) In the present-day operation of the nine gifts of the Holy Spirit. (II Corinthians 12:7-11)
- Divine Healing: (Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John)
In the following ordinances:
- The Lord’s Supper: (I Corinthians 11:23-30)
- Water Baptism: (Matthew 28:19; Romans 6:3-4)